jeudi, février 12, 2004

Den of Thieves

http://www.blah3.com/dot.html

Check this out. My buddy Stranger is gifted and has got a message.

"The project is intended to be, in a very loose sense, a chronicle of Bush's time as leader of our country. It is not kind to Bush and those who work for him, and they do not deserve kindness. They have dragged us into a zone where no one is even sure how free we are any more through the use of fear and partisan games.

They have thrown down against all who disagree with them, calling us unpatriotic, calling us traitors and haters. Well, I don't accept it. I reject their ideas, I reject their dystopian vision, and I reject their characterizations.

They won't call me a traitor without hearing me call them a few things in return. That's the reason for this album. I get to have my say. "